News from 2007
Published March 13, 2007 in Press Releases
PolarLake has today launched the world’s first Reference Data Distribution solution, with the release of PolarLake® RDD, to help organizations overcome the complexities and expense associated with implementing a centralized Enterprise Data Management (EDM). PolarLake® RDD is designed to meet the specific requirements of the distribution of Reference Data in sell side, buy side, custodians and fund administration firms.
The key benefits to financial institutions of adopting PolarLake RDD to centralize their Reference Data are:
- Faster Time to delivery – 75% faster than traditional methods
- Purpose built to tackle the complexity of reference data distribution
- Support for 3rd party and industry interfaces (GoldenSource, LatentZero, Charles River, Swift, FpML)
- 80% less resource requirement reduces risk. Allows team to concentrate on the business problem, not the technology
- Lower maintenance and support cost – business user controlled
PolarLake RDD has already been deployed at a global Asset Manager enabling the distribution of golden copy Reference Data to multiple downstream systems in 75% less time, utilizing 80% less resources than traditional data integration solutions, which require lots of custom coding, complex line drawing and increased business risk.